By Jing Chen, tinyhometour.com
Stroll through this one-story lakeside tiny home and marvel at the rooftop view!
“Life is better at the lake,” reads the sign of this floating lakeside tiny home located in Seattle, Washington. What features does this home offer? One-story lakeside living, dining room, full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and a few other surprises.
- From the outside, the colors are warm and inviting. Masterfully designed by James Jessup, this home isn’t just for water lovers. It retains functionality and smart choices — keep an eye out for the Murphy bed.
- The living room is spacious and full of windows, letting in a lot of natural light. The wood tones on the ceiling add to the home’s charm.
- The home is just under 1,000-square-feet, 954 to be exact. While on the larger side, all homes under 1,000-square-feet are still considered tiny.
- There’s a full kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. There’s even a little table used as a work desk. Off to the corner, you can see the washer and dryer unit as well.
- The home has two bedrooms. The master is on the main level. There’s a Murphy bed in the second room. Yes, the bed can be put away when not in use to maximize use of the space.
- You can even enjoy the water-level deck. Of course, there’s always the rooftop. Enjoy a glass of wine and weather!
Photos courtesy of Redfin
Posted by Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”