When it comes to designing a lakefront home, there are certain amenities that can take your space from comfortable to truly luxurious. Or, at the very least, make it look like you have your life together. These features not only add value to your property, but they also provide a level of convenience and relaxation that can enhance your time spent at the lake (or, more importantly, make your neighbors jealous). Here are five must have amenities to consider when designing your dream lakefront home.
- A private, heated infinity pool that blends seamlessly into the lake, complete with a swim-up bar and floating lounge chairs.
- A personal watercraft dock and a fleet of jet skis, boats, and paddleboards to explore the lake in style.
- A state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill, refrigerator, and sink, perfect for hosting waterfront cookouts and parties.
- A private beach area with a fire pit, perfect for roasting marshmallows and telling ghost stories on warm summer nights.
- A lakeside hot tub, complete with built-in speakers and LED lighting for a relaxing, spa-like experience under the stars.
With these five must-have amenities, you’ll be living the lakefront dream in no time. Your friends will be green with envy as they watch you lounging in your infinity pool, sipping on a cold drink from your swim-up bar, while they’re stuck with a plain old pool in their backyard. You’ll be able to show off your jet skiing skills to everyone, and have a blast having cookout parties with your friends and family, who will probably never want to leave your lakefront home. Relaxing in a hot tub while staring at the lake is probably one of the most relaxing things one could ever do, not to mention the marshmallow roasting sessions on the beach, which are always fun.
Note : blog post written with the intent to make you laugh.
“Posted by Scott Freerksen – The Lake Guy”