Spring must be in the air, because over 70 people dreaming of life on the water packed the meeting room at the Patriot Place Renaissance Hotel in Foxboro Massachusetts Saturday for the 8th annual “Keys to Buying Lakefront Property” Seminar presented by Lakefront Living Realty.
Attendees learned all the potential differences when purchasing a lakefront homes over any other typical home purchase, including the review of their critical 37-point checklist.
The free kayak winner, Mary Chevalier (pictured), was thrilled with her good fortune and surprised at how much she learned at the buyers seminar, “I couldn’t believe they packed that much information into 2 hours. There’s at least a dozen questions I would have never thought to ask. We had a great time…and I’m looking forward to my first trip in the new kayak!”
Some of the topics incuded:
- Locating the perfect lake & home for your family
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Negotiating the best deal & contract essentials
- Lakefront zoning regulations & conservation guidelines
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
We want to thank all the attendees and exhibitors for their time. Remember, lakefront property is all we do, all day, every day. If you have a lakefront question you need answered, feel free to submit to info@LakefrontLiving.com.
Posted by: Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”