Products from WeedersDigest.com
Dock de-icing can allow you to ensure that your dock stays in good condition – even throughout the winter months when it is hardly in use. De-icing is more of an art form due to the fact that there is no rule for determining how a de-icer is going to take and react to a certain area of ice.
Benefits Of De-icers:
- Moves the warm water on the bottom that has been heated by the earth to the surface
- Depends on many different things on how it works – depth, obstructions, geographic location
- Ideal to use on any dock or pier
- Use when the water is already iced over or by the shoreline where the water is not iced over yet
- Adjustable height and angle
- Use your de-icer in the spring and summer to remove unwanted weeds and muck from your shoreline
WeedersDigest.com offers a variety of de-icers and ways to mount them for your lakefront home including their Oscillator Attachment that will increase a deicers coverage area up to 5 times.
Visit WeedersDigest.com for the worlds largest selection of lake and pond products.
Posted by Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”