For many home buyers, the chance to own a home on a lake is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To help educate buyers so they can make that big decision an educated and informed one, Lakefront Living Realty is hosting its annual “Keys to Buying Lakefront Property” seminar on March 29, 2014.
Purchasing a lakefront home is different than any other real estate, This seminar provides the vital knowledge needed to purchase.
The event, which will be held from 10 am to noon at the Mansfield Holiday Inn at 31 Hampshire Street in Mansfield, is completely redesigned from previous years and will cover a breadth of topics related to buying a lake front home. Those include:
- Our 37-point checklist for buying & financing a lakefront home
- The top 10 facts you need to know about lakes in New England
- Finding the best deals first and negotiating the best contract
- Matching your recreational needs to the perfect lake and location
- How to build your dream home within waterfront regulations
- Considerations for financing a second home or rental property
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
Admission to the seminar is $29 ($45 for two) and seating is limited to the first 50 people. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free kayak. To learn more and register, please visit http://www.lakefrontliving.com/seminarKeys.asp or call 508-377-7167.
Posted by Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”