For many home buyers, the chance to own a home on a lake is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To help educate buyers so they can make that big decision an educated and informed one, we are hosting our popular “Keys to Buying Lakefront Property” buyers seminar on March 21, 2015.
We’re excited to present this all new buyer-focused presentation in a great new venue. Over the years, we have learned that purchasing a lakefront home is different than any other real estate. This seminar provides the vital knowledge needed to ask all the right questions, at the right time.
Unlike most homes, lakefront property has its own set of criteria that buyers need to be aware of. Lakefront buyers need to realize that they are not just buying a home, they are buying a lake.
Here are 5 great reasons to attend:
- Outstanding New location: The Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel in Foxboro MA. Home of the WORLD CHAMPION New England Patriots. Patriot Place attractions: Bass Pro Shops, Bar Louie, Davio’s, Five Guy Burgers, Toby Keith’s Bar & Grill, Patriots Pro Shop, The Hall at Patriot Place, Splitsville Luxury Lanes, etc. For a full directory, click here.
- Home Show the Same Day!: After our seminar, walk right over to the Dana Farber Field House for the 2015 New England Home Show. It will be open until 9:00 PM. Adults, just $10. View a wide range of home improvement ideas on display. Learn more here. (Tip: we’ll have some free tickets available at our seminar!).
- All New Presentation: 12 years of lakefront knowledge in 2 hours! Don’t make a mistake on a lake…learn all the key differences when purchasing lakefront, including our in depth 37-point checklist that every buyer NEEDS to know!
- Exhibitor Displays: Right inside our meeting room! Talk with several local professionals including a boat sales marina, dock manufacturer, kayak tour company, log home manufacturer, solar panel producer, real estate attorney, and mortgage representative.
- FREE Kayak Giveaway: The actual kayak will be in the room for you to look at. One lucky attendee will take it home the same day!! (Or we can deliver it). This is a $500 value!
The event runs from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and costs $29 per person or $45 for 2 people. To learn more and/or register, click here.
Posted by Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”