We often get asked…When is the best time to sell my lake home? And really, the calendar time is irrelevant. The best time to list your lakefront home is when you are emotionally, financially and physically ready to list it!
In fact, the holiday season can even be a great time to sell…and here’s why…
- While there may be less buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious …they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays which means less competition for you …less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially which lowers the demand for your home …more competition equals less money!
- Your home shows better when decorated for the holidays!
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the holidays (as opposed to a normal work week).
- Your lakefront special agent will restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You remain in control.
- You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February … as opposed to just starting the whole process at that time.
To learn how to best prepare your lakefront home for maximum value…click here!
Posted by Scott Freerksen “The Lake Guy”